New City Limits Ltd T/A MyTicketGuru
Collier Row Road
Tel: 07908 330445
New City Limits Ltd
364-368 Cranbrook Road,
Registered No: 06005709
Registered in: England & Wales
1. Our website
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Customer Information
2.1. You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
2.2. You should ensure that your email address can receive email from our domain. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to e-mail addresses, if for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISPs spam filter.
2.3. It is essential that you read the email sent to to you. Myticketguru cannot be held responsible should you be refused entry for not following our procedures.
2.4. As a customer if you provide us with your email address, you are responsible for its accuracy.
6. Product Pricing and Title
1. We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in pricing is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up until the doors opening on the day of the event.
6.2. We reserve the right to alter all ticket pricing without notice.
6.3. Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
7. Your Order/Booking
7.1. When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the tickets specified in the order.
7.2. Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed your confirmation.
7.3. Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
7.4. We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
7.5. If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
7.6. Bookings are placed on the basis that groups will share tables of 8/10, no individual tables of 2 and 4 will be available
8. Cancellation Rights and Refunds
Please refer to Purchase Policy Below
9. Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within seven working days.
10. Events outside our control
Myticketguru shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
11. Copyright & Ownership
11.1. The entire contents of the Myticketguru website are the intellectual property and copyright of the owners of Myticketguru. This extends to all pictures, icons, databases and text on the sites. You may for personal use only download and cache pages from this website. However you may not download and modify any pages or copy any page or content for use on another website. No data or content from our website may be used by you without our express written permission.
12. Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
12.1. Myticketguru will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
12.2. All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
12.3. Myticketguru excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Myticketguru to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
15. Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Myticketguru. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
1. As part of our contractual relationships with our venue, promoter and affiliate partners, there maybe a requirement for us to share your personal information relating to the event tickets you have purchased.
2. Venue management and promoters reserve the right to refuse entry without giving reason. Myticketguru cannot be held responsible for refusal of entry to the venue for any reason. In the event you are refused entry no refunds will be available.
3. For information about a purchase you've made, please contact us by email to helpdesk@Myticketguru.com quoting your order ID given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
4. Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Info available on request from the venue
5. Please check your tickets. If you have found a mistake, please advise us immediately by email to helpdesk@Myticketguru.com and we will endeavour to resolve your request as quickly as possible
6. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should you breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or promoter. The management may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
7. Myticketguru reserves the right to cancel your booking if we suspect it has been made fraudulently.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. In some venues the unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed (please check with the venue if in doubt).
10. The Promoter, venue management and Myticketguru accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
12. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a refund or an alternative performance (subject to availability) up to but not greater than the face value on the ticket.
13. All of these terms and conditions are governed by UK Law.
14. Please ensure you are fully compliant with all relevant safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
15. In the event of accident, sickness or death, Myticketguru its staff, agents or representatives cannot be held responsible. We are the ticket agent only
16. Please behave responsibly. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury could lead to you being asked to leave the venue or you being ejected.
1. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, unless paragraph 2 (below) applies
2. Occasionally and unfortunately events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on refunds. If the event is changed for whatever reason, the venue or promoter may set limits on refunds. In these cases Myticketguru cannot be held liable.
LEGAL & COPYRIGHT © MyTicketGuru 2010 / DISCLAIMER
MyTicketGuru and (Logo) are the trademarks in the UK and other countries of MyTicketGuru . The copyright in the content and images in this website belongs to MyTicketGuru. 2010 or the images and content are used by MyTicketGuru. with the permission of the Copyright owner.
You may download information for your own personal use but otherwise it may not be copied or reproduced except with our written permission. While we strive to ensure that the website is accurate we are not liable for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect. Anything on this site is for information purposes only. Where "MyTicketGuru." is used on this website it refers to MyTicketGuru. and our associated business.
REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
In no event shall MyTicketGuru. be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links on this website will let you leave MyTicketGuru. site. Any linked sites are not under the control of MyTicketGuru. and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
MyTicketGuru. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. MyTicketGuru. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MyTicketGuru. of the site.
FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION
Any feedback or information you provide at this site shall be deemed to be confidential. MyTicketGuru. will not use such information on any unrestricted basis.
Copyright © MyTicketGuru.. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Contact us with questions or problems, as appropriate.
We have created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
This site contains some links to other relevant sites. MyTicketGuru is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We suggest you check the privacy policies of any external websites you visit.
Contacting the Web Site - If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this Web site please contact us.